Pumpkin Turkey Chili
A warm hearty bowl of chili with an added autumn pumpkin flavor. Try this easy-to-make pumpkin turkey chili on a cool day for a warm and nutritious meal! Make extra for a filling lunch or a batch for the family! This recipe supports the Healthy Solutions and Phase 2 diet plans. This recipe makes 1 serving at 448 calories (including optional toppings).
- 1/2 Cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 HMR Turkey Chili with Beans entree
- 1/4 Cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbs fat-free sour cream (optional)
- 1/4 avocado (sliced), (optional)
- 1. In a large pan over medium heat, sautee onions and peppers until soft.
- 2. Add entree, pumpkin, tomatoes, beans, and spices to the pan. Mix to combine.
- 3. Cook over medium heat until bubbling, stirring frequently.
- 4. Remove from heat and top with sour cream and avocado (optional).
How to Make Your HMR Entrees in a Variety of Ways
Staying On Track
31 Quick and Easy Meals and Snacks for Weight Management
8 Habits for Weight Loss and a Healthier Lifestyle