Raspberry White Chocolate Almond Pudding
A creamy vanilla pudding mixed with almond and decadent white chocolate flavors, and then topped with fresh raspberries. Perfect for a mid-day snack or evening treat. This recipe supports the Healthy Solutions and Phase 2 diet plans. This recipe makes 1 serving at 210 calories.
- 1 HMR 70 Plus Vanilla Shake
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 drops almond extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1. Make the 70 Plus into a pudding.
- 2. Stir in 1 tbsp. white chocolate pudding mix with a little more water.
- 3. Add a few drops of almond extract, stir.
- 4. Top with 1 cup of raspberries.
How to Make Your HMR Entrees in a Variety of Ways
Staying On Track
31 Quick and Easy Meals and Snacks for Weight Management
8 Habits for Weight Loss and a Healthier Lifestyle