Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
A healthy alternative to your favorite comfort food- mashed potatoes. This recipe will make a perfectly creamy and flavorful side dish using cauliflower! The flavors will be filled with garlicky goodness and a hint of cheese and rosemary. A zesty low-calorie dish that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser! This recipe supports the Phase 2 diet plan. This recipe makes 4 servings at 106 calories per serving.
- 1 Head Cauliflower (boiled)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves (or garlic powder)
- 2 Tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1. Boil a large pot of water.
- 2. Chop cauliflower into small florets and place in boiling water until soft, about 5-10 minutes.
- 3. Once cauliflower is done, drain the water and pat dry.
- 4. Place cauliflower in a blender along with remaining ingredients.
- 5. Blend until smooth.
8 Habits for Weight Loss and a Healthier Lifestyle
Your HMR Diet Plan: An Easy-to-Follow Formula
Gear Up for Day 1: Meal Planning and Shopping