Thanksgiving in a Dish
This recipe provides all the flavors of the season in one simple dish! A mix of colorful veggies and zesty spices come together for a healthy version of a Thanksgiving dish. Make this for a fun festive lunch or bring it to your Thanksgiving meal! This recipe supports the Healthy Solutions and Phase 2 diet plans. This recipe makes 1 serving at 550 calories.
- 1. Heat a pan over medium heat and add frozen peas, carrots, celery, and onion. Saute for about 4-5 min until soft.
- 2. Mix the hot water, chicken soup and the poultry seasoning to make a sauce.
- 3. Dice the chicken strips from the entree and mix with the cooked vegetables and sauce.
- 4. Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and add the veggie/entree mixture.
- 5. Microwave 3-4 minutes until warm, or bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
8 Habits for Weight Loss and a Healthier Lifestyle
Your HMR Diet Plan: An Easy-to-Follow Formula
Gear Up for Day 1: Meal Planning and Shopping