Taco Mac and Cheese- Decision Free Diet
Let's combine 2 fan-favorite meals- tacos and macaroni and cheese! A savory combination of creamy macaroni and cheese with a zesty taco seasoning. Easy to make with minimal ingredients! This recipe supports the Decision Free, Healthy Solutions and Phase 2 diet plans. This recipe makes 1 serving at 255 calories.
- 1 HMR Creamy Mac & Cheese Entree
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs fat free sour cream
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 1. Heat entree as directed on package.
- 2. Place entree in a bowl with seasoning. Mix to combine.
- 3. Top with a dollop of fat free sour cream, and hot sauce to taste.
Staying On Track
31 Quick and Easy Meals and Snacks for Weight Management
8 Habits for Weight Loss and a Healthier Lifestyle
Gear Up for Day 1: Meal Planning and Shopping